Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Pray for God



I think i know this Man, he was the first client i met when i started working with JRS. And i can tell you how horrilbe i felt after listening to his daily struggles near the gigantic garbage pile in Mae Sot. And i still remember not only JRS gave him the office assistence, but i also give him some of my own food to take home for his kid. Seeing how happy he was for some of the food he received, i felt so sorry and pity for them. And the smile that he gave me was an best ever smile i have seen in my life. Unfortunately, we could not helped him regularly because he was not qualified as a refugee :-(( However,I felt really good about myself after that day because it made me realised how i have been blessed in my life when i compared my life to those of the people (in your pictures). I have been thinking for a long time and still i need someone to tell me if it is morally right or wrong because there must be someone suffering much more than we do, in order to make ourselves realised how lucky we have been in this world. So, when i see this picture, i can't help myself not to give commmnets. what i simply want to say is, it has been exactly two year after meeting this man. For me there has been many changers in my life in different ways. But for this poor Man, i am pretty sure he still lives never the garbage pile and still collecting what could be useful from what others throw away. But, he is a very talented person. if my memory serves me correclty, he knows how to fix old stuff such as TV and Radio. Although he lost one leg, he could do well and still could find ways to support his family. isn't that amazing? May GOD always be with him and his family and ease them from the pains and hardship they are suffering. Amen. God! i really thank you for giving this life and please let me be satisfied with whatever i have. Amen

From one of my best friend;
Thanks a lot for your........

No comments: